~ SENIOR RESOURCES ~
What's for You
Homecare is in-home care services for the homebound.
What do services include?
Skilled nursing, Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, and Speech therapy
Please call: 812-8384656
Volunteers are the KEY TO OUR SUCCESS!
SHIP (State Health Insuance Assistance Program) is a Statewide network
of trained volunteers who educate and assist people with questions
about Medicare, Medicare supplements, Medicaid, employer benefit plans,
long-term care, help paying for prescriptions and more.
SHIP offers its volunteers choices on how they would like to help:
* Answer phone calls made to SHIP at local SHIP site or in your home
(at no cost to cost to you!)
* Conduct one-on-one client assistance
* Present at special events in your community
If you are interested in becoming a SHIP volunteer, please call SHIP
at 1-800-452-4800 for more information.
Do you need help with Health Insurance Problems?
Senior Resource Guide of Southwest Indiana
Now online at: resources.swirca.org
Do You Need A Ride to an Appointment, Pharmacy, or Shopping?
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to one of these numbers:
Do Need Help?
If You Are A Senior Citizen ~ We Are Here For You!
Please call one of these numbers:
SCSEP - Senior Community Service Employment Program
has the following paid training position available:
Custodial, Thrift Store Workers, and Clerical
* Must be age 55 or older
* Must reside in Posey Co. and show proof of residence.
* Must meet Federal Poverty Income Limit Guidelines and show proof of income.
* Must be looking for permanent full-time or part-time employment.
Must be unemployed.
For further information
AARP Foundation Senior
Employment - 812-422-3910.